Monday, October 25, 2010

The artist. Frida Kahlo.

Frida Kahlo is beyond. The Mexican born artist is an icon for her very unique style and intense art.  I have always been attracted to her art but recently it's become more personal.  Her style is inspiring but her work and passion is something you really see in her colorful and graphic pieces. 


To read about her more click on the link. 


Rica xo






"I paint my own reality. The only thing I know is that I paint because I need to, and I paint whatever passes through my head without any other consideration."


"I tried to drown my sorrows, but the bastards learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good feeling."


"I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone, because I am the person I know best."






No comments:

Post a Comment