Monday, November 29, 2010

Rica is working on our fitness!!

It's the holiday season and of course we are all eating our face off. Every year since I can remember my I've had the typical new years resolution was to burn off everything I indulged the year before. Well the time has come. I signed up for a gym membership and it's on. Today is day two of cardio and weights and my body is killing me. However, I do feel a little better then I did on saturday. Now the trick to all this shit is to keep it up. And by doing this I may have to do something I have always dreaded. I may have to cut back on cocktails. I'm seriously tearing at the thought of not having a glass of wine with lunch, dinner and my feelings. Let's see how it goes.



Here are some of my favorite workout looks. Anyone know where I can get a hot leotard? 



Jane Fonda

Leg Warmers. Check!


Oh la la Jane Lee Curtis

Love the touch of the belt. 


Cindy Crawford 

I do love working out on the beach. Cindy made it hot!





No comments:

Post a Comment