Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Last Minute Christmas gifts.

So It's Wednesday and Christmas is on Saturday and we bet you're still shopping. I'll tell you the truth, we haven't bought a damn thing. All I know is that I've got to hit up Toys R Us for my nephews presents and I'm procrastinating that trip for obvious reasons (screaming kids and being pushed my moms).  Either

If you need any suggestions, here are some last minute ideas that are fun, still thoughtful and really affordable.

1: Since we love food, a gift of something thats delicious is always our favorite. Why not give the gift of cheese, bread, spreads,even an amazing olive oil?
2: A book. It's personal and nice. I have always loved receiving books. Here are some of our favorites. Essential Dali, Just Kids by Patti Smith, Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller, and I'm with the Band by Pamela Des Barres.
3: A music playlist- I love a personal playlist. I like to start off my playlist with Rock and Roll on to a little funk and then end it with some smooth sexy R&B. Just sayin.
4: A bottle of cheer!! Wine, champagne, or some new trendy liquor. Add a little recipe of the newest mix cocktail for a fun touch.
5: Love. Spending a little time with your friends, family, or a lover is a gift. Go for a night on the town or stay in and be extra cozy. Love to love you.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all from Rica!! Enjoy a little old school fun on us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment