Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jessica 6 day! "Let me see you dance"

Go on. Let me see. I'm dancing right now, but when am I not.

I had the pleasure of styling the sexy band Jessica 6 for their video "White Horse". I had the best time working with our muse and my best friend Nomi Ruiz. Nomi's voice and songwriting have been an inspiration in my art, heart and soul. I can't say enough about Andrew Raposo (awesome man) and Morgan Wiley. Not only are they beyond talented but more importantly they both look amazing in motorcycle jackets. I must also mention the wonderful Marco Ovando who directed the video. He has a great eye and brings much joy to any environment. (and he throws a good party) Loved every moment!!

The video premiered on Perez Hilton this week and of course it was beyond exciting!!! Check out Rica on Nomi in the video!!


Warning: You may get off your seat and start to shake your money maker.






No comments:

Post a Comment