Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy First Monday of 2011!!

I'm really excited to be at my desk today. I have little piles of inspiration in every corner of the office today (major mess). As I'm looking through my archives I came across these amazing photographs by Deborah Turbeville. These shoots pretty much blow my mind away. Her photos really capture the direction we want to take for our 2012 look book. Her images are strong, sexy, and really structured which is something we work really to achieve for every season. Click on Deborah Turbeville and discover her amazing photos for yourself.

I'm looking forward to sharing more with you in the new year. It's going to be an exciting ride. 

Love,

Rica



Just a couple of gals hitting the bathhouses.



This is the look!!


Now Pose!


This photo gave me a warm feeling inside. 




No comments:

Post a Comment