Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Who loves Ellen Von Unweth? We do!

Oh how I love Ellen Von Unweth. Her super sexy and sophisticated photographer have always been a personal favorite since the day I feel in love with fashion.  What I admire most about her is that she truly captures the sexual strength a woman possess in all her photos. Do you remember her amazing Guess ads campaigns with the gorgeous Claudia Schiffer? Those images became pop culture icons. Ellen Von Unweth is sex, fashion and rock n roll.


"Technique undoubtedly helps make photography magical, but I prefer to work with atmosphere. I think that the obsession with technique is a male thing. Boy's toys. They love playing... but once you've perfected something you have to start searching for a new toy. I would rather search for a new model or location". - Ellen von Unwerth

Here are a few photos I adore.

Enjoy.



Just a few gals taking a dip


There is nothing like a red lip and full bangs. 


The Supermodels 



Lunch break


Point and click











No comments:

Post a Comment