Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Satin sheets and luxuries so fine"

Did You Ever Want Satin Sheets?

There was a time in my life I wanted satin sheets. Maybe because it was the 1980's and I was watching Dynasty.  They seem so "life styles of the rich and famous" and satin looked like such a major luxury. I can imagine myself sipping champagne and having caviar in these imaginary satin sheets I have draped on my bed. These days they don't seem as desirable to me. I'm guessing it would be the most uncomfortable sleep on earth and not to mention you may slide off the bed. Hot sexy nights may be a challenge and maybe a little tacky too. Ok a lot tacky. Well, I'm not buying a set anytime soon but if I did the color of course would be dusty pink. 


Maybe satin sheets are best for a sexy editorial shoot. 



Viva Magazine 

All about the sexy satin sheets


She can't grip the phone. Slippery.


"I wasn't expecting company. Please come in."


The Material Girl on her satin sheets.

"You've got style, that's what all the girls say
Satin sheets and luxuries so fine
All your suits are custom made in London
But I've got something that you'll really like"- Dress you up











No comments:

Post a Comment